At New England Cleaning Services, Inc. (NECS), a commercial cleaning company based in Waltham, MA, we pride ourselves on using advanced cleaning technology that is at the forefront of the industry. Using advanced products and equipment allows us to provide our clients with the most effective clean while being environmentally conscious. One of the newest products we use for our commercial cleaning is Tersano’s Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO).
What is Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO)?
Stabilized Aqueous Ozone uses advanced technology to convert oxygen (O2) in the air into ozone (O3) and infuses it into cold tap water to create a powerful cleaner, deodorizer, and sanitizer without using chemicals. The ozone is attracted to bacteria, germs, and other contaminants and eliminates germs, bacteria and mold, leaving only water and pure oxygen following the cleaning process.
What are the benefits of using SAO?
- It eliminates the use of harmful and harsh chemicals in cleaners that can contribute to health problems and unhealthy fumes in the workplace.
- It is approved by many of the regulatory bodies including the FDA, USDA, and Green Seal, which recognizes it as a sustainable alternative to traditional chemical cleaners.
- It prevents millions of liters of chemicals from being dumped into landfills and our waters and reduces our carbon footprint.
- It converts safely back to water and pure oxygen.
- It is odorless and leaves no residue.
- It is strong enough to kill bacteria like E. coli, MRSA and Salmonella.
- There is no need for mixing, storing, or disposing of chemicals.
When it comes to cleaning commercial facilities like office buildings, industrial facilities, medical offices and controlled environments, having an effective yet safe and environmentally friendly option is extremely important in maintaining a healthy workplace environment. SAO is easy to use and even safe for food contact surfaces, which allows us to clean quickly and more efficiently. As New England Cleaning Services, Inc. serves a wide range of commercial facilities that require high standards of specialized cleaning, we are excited to be able to offer this innovative and safe technology as part of our cleaning program.
We offer 24/7 client support for all cleaning needs, whether they are general cleanings, project services or emergencies like water leaks and fire damage. We serve the eastern Massachusetts area including the greater Boston and surrounding areas like Watertown and Lexington, and our concrete refinishing services span across the entire New England area. For a free quote, please contact our Waltham office at (781) 890-2000 today!