It’s not always easy to prioritize your body’s health when you are busy and working each day, but there’s overwhelming evidence that incorporating exercise and fitness into your daily routine is beneficial in many ways. More and more businesses are making efforts to make fitness accessible for their employees, and one of the ways businesses are accomplishing this is by having a fitness gym right where you work so that you can fit a 30 min workout in during lunch breaks, or take fitness classes before or after work hours.
Today we celebrate National Employee Health and Fitness Day, which is a great opportunity for us at New England Cleaning Services, Inc. to talk about the ways we can help keep gyms pristine and germ-free!
Fitness centers need specialized and frequent cleanings to prevent health risks and serious contamination among gym goers, as well as present a clean image for users. We accomplish this by:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all machinery, equipment, restrooms, and locker rooms
- Specialized cleaning of carpeted areas
- Odor removal
- Cleaning high-rise fixtures and fans
- HVAC cleaning to maintain a clean indoor air quality
- Washing windows to maximize natural light
- Maintenance and cleaning of specialized flooring
- Sanitizing shower rooms to prevent mold and mildew
- Addressing high-touch areas such as doors, handlebars, lights, dispensers, and free weights.
- Use of Green Seal-certified eco-friendly products
- Use of Spartan Chemical products for infection control
- 24/7 client support
New England Cleaning Services, Inc. brings 40 years of experience and expertise in the commercial cleaning industry to support your fitness centers and gyms with the highest standards of cleaning and sanitizing. We know how important it is to provide your employees with a clean, safe, and comfortable place to exercise, so we provide a wide range of cleaning services for facilities that include executive offices, medical facilities, manufacturing and production facilities, and controlled environments. Our service area includes Metrowest Boston, greater Boston area, North Shore, South Shore, Watertown, Waltham, Woburn, Bedford, and Lexington, MA.
Contact us online or call our office at (781) 890-2000for a free quote today. Together, we can support our employees to stay healthy and fit!