Whether you know it or not, mold is everywhere around us. Although it may not cause too many issues in the outdoors, when it comes to mold growing indoors, especially your commercial business, swift action is required to address it. Mold can pose not only health risks for those in your commercial facilities, but can greatly disrupt the productivity and workflow of your business if not caught in time.
So why can’t it wait?
- Serious health issues – mold can produce allergens and irritants that can cause a variety of symptoms, especially for those who have underlying health conditions like asthma.
- With mold, there’s usually much more damage than what you can see with the naked eye. Mold can spread quickly in areas that are damp and wet, like the interior of walls, windows, and anywhere with plumbing and condensation.
- Complete removal is required to prevent recurrence. Eliminating the source is key, which may require extensive work removing walls, insulation, ceilings, and flooring.
Get professional help
- A certified cleaning company like New England Cleaning Services, Inc. has the high tech equipment and training to safely and effectively contain and remove mold. Don’t rely on cleaners and visual reference as killing the mold is insufficient to prevent spreading. We use specialized thermal imaging to ensure there is no possibility of mold recurrence and have turbo dryers and dehumidifiers to properly address moist areas.
Prevent further mold growth by:
- Addressing any water leaks or spills immediately
- Maintaining low humidity levels inside your commercial building
- Repairing any damages leading to the source of mold
- Sealing off areas with known mold growth
- Dispose of mold-contaminated materials
When you can’t see what’s going on with your naked eye, it can be overwhelming to try to combat and remedy the problem alone. Contact our commercial cleaning professionals at New England Cleaning Services, Inc. in the eastern Massachusetts area (greater Boston area, Metrowest Boston, North Shore, South Shore, Bedford, Waltham) for help with all of your cleaning needs including emergency and restoration services, general cleanings, project services, industrial facilities, and controlled environments. We provide 24/7 client support and high-quality cleanings for each of our customers. Please call (781) 890-2000 for a free quote today!