Medical facilities require the highest standards in cleaning. They cannot simply look clean, they need to be free of germs, pathogens and other contaminants in order to protect the health of patients, staff, and visitors who may have compromised immune systems. Finding a certified cleaning company who can deliver high quality results while being familiar with the specialized cleaning necessary for these facilities can be a challenge.
Keep these important factors in mind when searching for a professional commercial cleaning company:
- The cleaning company should be familiar with regulations with regards to OSHA, HIPAA and exposure to bloodborne pathogens. In contrast to a janitorial service that may used in an office building setting, cleaning companies in medical facilities are exposed to a variety of risks and need to be prepared and trained in handling of all materials.
- Medical facility cleaning requires specialized cleaning that cannot be accomplished with a mop and bucket. Newer technologies are constantly available, and your cleaning company should be incorporating these methods into their trainings and cleanings.
- A cleaning company that you hire should be well-versed in medical cleaning and offer services customized to your specific facility. Many medical facilities require skills to handle infectious waste and control the spread of germs and diseases.
- Look into how much experience a commercial company has and assess their services. Do they focus on offices? Do they have decades of experience? Do they offer rigorous training for their staff? All of these questions will help you guarantee consistent and higher quality results.
- Ensure good communication. When it comes to medical facilities, the last thing you want is to delay action from difficulty communicating when emergencies occur. 24/7 client support and fast, responsive communication are important to be able to form a trustworthy, lasting relationship.
If your business is in the eastern Massachusetts area (greater Boston area, Metrowest, North Shore, South Shore, Watertown), fortunately there is a certified commercial cleaning company that embodies all of these essential qualities. For 40 years, New England Cleaning Services, Inc., a family-owned and operated company, has been serving all types of commercial facilities, including executive offices, industrial buildings, controlled environments, and medical facilities. From general cleanings to project services and emergency and restoration services, New England Cleaning Services, Inc. has the professional staff and experience to deliver high quality cleaning. Please contact our Waltham, MA office for a free quote and improve the health of your facility today.