Who else can’t believe we are days away from the last month of 2017? As we prepare for the holiday season that is filled with time with family, friends, and good food, it can be easy to get lost in the busyness of it all. However, don’t let cleanliness and organization of your commercial facilities fall through the cracks! Remembering these tips can help keep your facilities in tip-top shape as we enter the new year!
- Schedule routine cleanings: Not having to think about calling up commercial cleaning companies to spruce up your facility is going to save you a lot of stress and time. Setting up regular cleanings is simple, predictable, and consistent so that you can focus on other things, and it can help keep everyone healthy too!
- Address your carpets: Maintaining and protecting your carpets is important during the fall and winter when snowy New England weather and salt can quickly wreak havoc on your floors. Prepare for high traffic areas to be covered with mats, and schedule cleanings to transform dingy, dirty carpets and to improve your facility’s appeal!
- Extra care for shared spaces: December is prime time for all kinds of gatherings and holiday parties, so prepare for extra cleanings to address these high traffic areas. Extra handwashing stations, trash cans, and a clean fridge are great ways to prepare the space!
- HVAC cleaning: The dry, cool temperatures can cause dust and other small particles to cling to surfaces easily and build up in the HVAC system vents, pipes, and fans. A professional cleaning company can handle the height and amount of debris that can get caught especially in high ceiling areas.
- Take advantage of time off: It’s no surprise that it is easier to clean a facility that is not occupied to capacity. If you have a larger project that needs addressing, or have an important holiday gathering at your facility, have the professionals at New England Cleaning Services, Inc. help! We provide a variety of project services to make tackling cleaning projects easier to make your facility spotless and ready for special events and the new year.
The holidays can be a busy and stressful time, but you won’t need to worry about the cleanliness of your facility if you have the help of a certified commercial cleaning company. New England Cleaning Services, Inc. provides executive office spaces, medical facilities, manufacturing and production facilities, and controlled environments in the eastern Massachusetts area (greater Boston area, Metrowest, North Shore, South Shore, Watertown) with both general and emergency cleanings to accommodate the unique needs of your facility. Contact our Waltham, MA office at (781)890-2000 for a free quote today!