When it comes to cleaning your commercial facility, there are productive ways to accomplish the cleaning, and there are less effective ways. When you are dealing with a space so large that at times serves hundreds of people, it can be challenging to address every single issue. As a result, often only the obvious areas in need of a cleaning are dealt with. That’s where a certified cleaning company like New England Cleaning Services, Inc. (NECS) comes in. Based in Waltham, MA, NECS serves commercial facilities in the eastern Massachusetts area to maintain and create healthy, safe, and clean work environments. NECS knows that the following areas may be easily neglected:
- Carpeting – Dirt, stains, and debris on hard floor surfaces are easy to detect, but are easily hidden in carpeting. Areas with high foot traffic are especially prone to storing lots of dirt and contaminants that can contribute to poor health in the workplace.
- Upholstery – When is the last time you took a good look at the furniture in your commercial facility? Chances are many people have sat in, spilled on, and dirtied the upholstery. A professional clean can restore the look of furniture and help improve longevity of the fabrics!
- Grouts – It may not take much effort to clean tile floors in the bathrooms, kitchens and other areas in your buildings, but grout takes longer and therefore tends to be neglected, so its likely they need a proper clean.
- Windows – Bright summery days can make workers who are stuck indoors all day look longingly outside, but the windows may be covered in smudges, dust, and grime. A professional window cleaning can not only improve the indoor air quality and create a brighter space, but can also improve the building’s image by creating a crystal clear exterior. Buildings that are close to high traffic areas can especially benefit from regular cleanings.
- Walls – You’d be surprised how cleaning the walls in a room can instantly brighten the space and create an optimal impression for visitors and workers. Walls may not get as dirty as floors, but dust and other pollutants can adhere to surfaces and contribute to poor indoor air quality as well.
- Exterior – For many businesses, improving the exterior of their buildings is one of the many ways to foster a positive image. Pressure washing walkways and cleaning gutters and windows are some ways a professional company can help.
Some facilities like educational institutions may be less occupied during the summer, which is the perfect time to have a commercial cleaning company address these areas. NECS takes pride in using state-of-the-art technologies to achieve the cleanest and safest results with attention to detail, and has a team of professional staff to get the job done in a timely manner. From executive office spaces, medical facilities, controlled environments, or industrial facilities, we have the expertise and technology to perform general cleanings, as well as emergency and restoration projects. Have a question about our services? Contact us at (781)890-2000 for a free quote today!