As summer is slowly coming to an end, the start of a new school year is probably on many people’s minds. For students, returning to a school environment is full of excitement as they make new friends, connections, and explore the campus. Educational institutions are responsible for providing a safe and clean environment that fosters these students’ personal and intellectual growth. One of the most important aspects of preparing for the school year is making sure that the campus is clean and sanitary and prepared for a large occupancy of students, teachers, parents and school employees. Hiring a certified commercial company like New England Cleaning Services, Inc. is the best way to accomplish this goal.
How can a commercial cleaning company help?
A professional commercial cleaning company has expertise in preparing and maintaining a clean, sanitary and safe large facility like an educational institution.
NECS can provide:
- Professional, credentialed, and well-trained staff to handle all cleanings
- Cleanings using advanced equipment and technologies like the Mist and Stabilized Aqueous Ozone to effectively disinfect and sanitize large areas
- 24/7 support, especially for emergencies like water leaks and fire damage
- A variety of project services, such as pressure washing, window cleaning, and concrete refinishing
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Specialized cleaning for laboratories and other controlled environments
- Quick response to outbreaks causing health hazards
Maintaining a safe space for students and teachers to study and work is a big responsibility, and only hiring an experienced and trusted commercial cleaning company will ensure the best results.
With New England Cleaning Services, Inc., you can rely not only on general cleanings of all buildings including gyms, laboratories, cafeterias, dormitories and classrooms, but also on last minute services for unforeseen circumstances. No matter what your cleaning need, NECS will work with you to provide top notch results. Our services span across a wide area in the eastern Massachusetts area, including the greater Boston area, Metro West Boston, North Shore, South Shore, Bedford and Lexington. Please contact our Waltham office at (781) 890-2000 for a free quote!