There are many factors that go into answering questions that start with “How often should I…” and it is no different for commercial cleaning. If you are looking to achieve a clean, professional image for your commercial facility, it is important to incorporate regular cleanings for your windows.
To answer “How often should I have windows cleaned?” consider the following points:
- Weather: Rain on dirty windows can leave unattractive residue, so rainy seasons may require more frequent cleaning.
- Outdoor setting: Leaves, pollen, and sap can all get stuck to windows so facilities with a lot of trees surrounding the building typically require more cleaning.
- Location of your facility: If you are on a quiet road with little traffic, chances are you won’t need as many cleanings as a facility next to a high traffic area.
The type of commercial facility can also dictate how often windows should be cleaned:
- Executive office spaces: Offices typically require few cleanings, about twice a year for higher windows. However, high traffic areas that are important for good impressions such as the lobby and cafeterias should be cleaned every month or so.
- Medical facilities: A clean, sanitary image is especially important for medical facilities, especially ground floors, patient waiting areas and examination rooms where patients spend the most time. Cleaning windows every month should result in a well-maintained look.
- Manufacturing and production facilities: Industrial facilities often have current and potential clients visiting, so maintaining a well cared for positive impression through monthly cleanings can work in your favor.
Whether you need a bi-weekly or bi-annual cleaning for your windows, hiring a professional commercial cleaning company is the best way to get consistent, high quality results. New England Cleaning Services, Inc., based in Waltham, MA, has been in the cleaning industry for 40 years and provides a variety of cleaning services across the eastern Massachusetts area.
From general cleanings, controlled environment cleanings, project services, to emergency and restoration services, New England Cleaning Services, Inc. has the experience, professional staff and advanced equipment to deliver reliable, high quality cleaning. We service a wide area from Watertown, Woburn, and Lexington areas to the entire New England area for concrete refinishing services. If you have an executive office space, medical facility, industrial facility or controlled environment that needs cleaning, contact us at (781) 890-2000 for a free quote today!