We’ve all experienced it before. You walk into a bathroom that is dirty and cluttered and you are so disgusted that you decide to leave. Even if all other areas of the facility are well-maintained and clean, all it takes for a business to lose a customer is to have an unclean bathroom. With word of mouth and social media, it won’t take long for many other potential visitors to turn away, so having a clean bathroom is of utmost importance.
The importance of a clean bathroom:
- Sanitation: The bathroom is a place for all types of bacteria and germs to thrive especially when there are many people sharing. A clean bathroom means less bacteria, odors and grime.
- Positive image: First impressions are especially important for bathrooms. A well-maintained tidy and clean bathroom can boost reputation and image.
- Reduce health risks: The more clean a bathroom is, the lower the chances are of the exchange of bacteria and other germs, which means lower risk of sickness in the workplace.
How can a cleaning company help?
- Expertise: Let’s face it, no one wants to take time away from their busy work schedule to clean a bathroom. A professional cleaning will ensure that the entire bathroom is cleaned properly and efficiently.
- Save time: An employee’s time is valuable and shouldn’t be taken away to complete a task that could be accomplished more proficiently by a professional team.
- Effective supplies: Cleaning products can be cumbersome to store and maintain, and it can be difficult to know which are most effective. Certified cleaning companies use the most advanced tools, techniques, and products to ensure that all areas are cleaned and sanitized safely.
With 40 years of experience in the industry, New England Cleaning Services, Inc. has the skills, tools, and passion to maintain and clean facilities for a variety of commercial facilities. Executive office spaces, manufacturing, production, and controlled facilities all benefit from regular cleanings, as well as 24/7 customer support for emergencies and project services. Please contact our Waltham, MA office at (781) 890-2000 to request a quote today!