Welcome to the New Year! The start of the year is the perfect time to evaluate how your business is doing, and to figure out how to improve the productivity of the work place. Making sure your facility is clean and healthy for your workers is something you can start to work on right away. Here’s a list of ideas to get the process going!
- Schedule cleans during holidays – A good opportunity to schedule deep cleans of your facilities is when workers are away on holiday.
- Set up regular cleanings – Having a regular schedule for general cleanings can not only keep a clean appearance, but can also help maintain a healthy environment.
- Clean the exterior – Cleaning the exterior of your facility can make a dramatic difference in appearance and impression for visitors and potential clients.
- Improve indoor air quality – During the winter, it is easy for the indoor air to become stuffy and full of pollutants. Checking the HVAC system and cleaning air ducts can greatly improve air quality.
- Focus on high traffic areas – Eating areas, bathrooms, conference rooms, and entryways are all places where germs can accumulate greatly.
- Focus on small cleaning projects – It is easy to let small projects build up throughout the year so start the year fresh by completing them as they occur.
- Have a plan for emergencies -A certified cleaning company can be available 24/7 to handle emergencies like water leaks and fires.
Having a certified professional cleaning company like New England Cleaning Services, Inc. can help you accomplish all of these goals and save you time, energy, and money! From emergency situations to general cleanings, we can handle a wide range of cleaning needs for your specific facility. We use the most advanced equipment and techniques in the field, so you can trust that the work will be done effectively and efficiently! Through 24/7 client support and services throughout the New England area, we make it easy for you to achieve a clean and productive work environment! Contact our Waltham, MA office at (781) 890-2000 for a free quote today!