When it comes to managing a commercial facility, it is very easy for small issues to become a bigger deal, so it is important to try to stay one step ahead of these potential problems. In the same way you go to doctors and dentists every so often for regular check ups, commercial facilities need regular maintenance and cleaning in order to prevent bigger costly problems down the road.
Regular cleaning of commercial facilities can:
- Prevent sickness and health hazards in the workplace – Mold, dust and other contaminants can easily settle and spread especially in difficult to reach areas without proper cleaning.
- Prevent HVAC systems to fail or malfunction – Air ducts can quickly accumulate dust and debris and affect the efficiency of the system.
- Reduce risks for unexpected emergency situations – Keeping floors, sidewalks, and kitchen areas clean can prevent potential injuries and hazards like fires.
- Improve business image – A clean exterior and interior can greatly affect people’s impressions of your facility.
- Improve indoor air quality – Clean indoor air can greatly reduce health problems for workers.
- Increase longevity of floors, surfaces, and upholstery – Regular maintenance of concrete floors, tiles, carpet and upholstery is important to prevent excessive damage.
In order to successfully improve the overall productivity of the work place and prevent problems, it is important to create a realistic maintenance plan and implement it with the help of a professional commercial cleaning company.
New England Cleaning Services, Inc., based in Waltham, MA is a family-owned business that prides itself on maintaining long-lasting relationships with clients and delivering high quality cleaning for a variety of facilities. We offer general cleaning, as well as project services and emergency restoration services for situations like water leaks and fire damage. We service executive office spaces, medical facilities, manufacturing and production facilities, and controlled environments and use the most advanced tools and equipment available in the field for the most efficient and effective clean.