As we mourn the end of carefree summer barbeques and beach vacations, the beginning of the crisp and cool temperatures of fall is a perfect opportunity to revitalize your business or commercial facility. Falls in New England are one of the most beautiful to see, and this new fall energy should be reflected in the appearance of your facilities too.
With longer days and the start of a new school season, it is an ideal time to de-clutter, organize, and deep clean in preparation for the colder days to come. Hiring a professional certified cleaning company like New England Cleaning Services, Inc. (NECS) is your fastest, most effective way of achieving and maintaining a clean, safe, and fresh look. NECS can help with the following areas:
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – A professional clean can make furniture and flooring last longer and bring back a brighter look to your space.
- HVAC cleaning – Lots of dust and other allergens can build up in ducts, vents, and pipes, so getting a cleaning now will ensure that when temperatures drop, you can get your heating system up and running right away.
- Floor cleaning – Vacuuming regularly with a HEPA filtration is a good way to prepare your floors for heavy traffic in the upcoming holiday season. It also improves air quality to minimize sickness in the workplace.
- Exterior – Fall means beautiful foliage, but also means lots of falling stems and leaves. Have your gutters and exterior cleaned to make a good lasting impression.
- Common areas – Address the bathrooms, kitchens, and other areas where germs lurk. A professional clean will ensure a healthy and sanitary environment and will minimize chances of sickness spreading.
Getting a professional cleaning in before the chaos of the holiday season will help minimize stress and work later. New England Cleaning Services, Inc. serves a wide area, including Metro West Boston, the greater Boston area, North Shore, and South Shore. We offer both general maintenance cleanings and emergency and restoration services along with 24/7 client support. Call us at our Waltham office at (781) 890-2000 for a free estimate today!