Everyone has experienced walking into a bathroom that was unclean, smelly and littered that left you feeling like you were covered in germs. The truth is, bathrooms can be one of the most unsanitary areas and can be a breeding ground for all kinds of bacteria, germs, and viruses like rotavirus, parasites, E. coli and Streptococcus. That is why all facilities need to have not only daily regular cleanings, but also a routine thorough cleaning done by a professional cleaning company like New England Cleaning Services, Inc.™
Daily bathroom cleaning should include:
- Picking up debris
- Restocking items
- Emptying trash and recycling
Weekly and monthly cleaning should include:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces including toilets, urinals, counters, sinks, handles, and dispensers.
- Cleaning glass and mirrors to remove fingerprints and marks.
- Cleaning, disinfecting and drying floors
- Replacing deodorizers, air fresheners
- Cleaning out air vents, dispensers, dryers
- Checking drains to ensure that none are clogged
Just because your bathroom appears clean doesn’t mean there isn’t bacteria lurking in difficult-to-clean areas on a daily basis. It is always best to rely on experienced and highly trained cleaning professionals to help maintain sanitary and healthy bathroom environments for your facility. New England Cleaning Services, Inc.™, which serves the Boston area, Metro West Boston, North Shore and South Shore, provides general cleaning services, as well as cleaning for controlled environments, emergency and restoration services, and project services such as pressure washing and carpet cleaning. For high quality cleaning and 24/7 client services, please contact us at our office in Waltham at (781) 890-2000 and receive a free quote today!