Spring-cleaning is a yearly tradition and opportunity to revitalize your facility’s appearance and cleanliness. With so much clutter and debris that accumulated over the winter, it may be overwhelming to think of where to start! At New England Cleaning Services, Inc.™, we provide the greater Boston area with high quality cleaning no matter where you choose to begin.
- Organize – Decluttering and removing unwanted items can be a refreshing place to start since it gives you more space to work and clean.
- Clean carpets – A New England winter sees lots of snow and therefore salty, slushy foot traffic. Entrance mats can help to minimize damage, but there is no doubt a need to treat the salt-stained and dirty carpets! Regular cleaning can improve the carpet’s longevity and also remove dust and other allergens for a more sanitary environment.
- Floor cleaning – Many businesses have tile or concrete flooring, which also requires a thorough cleaning after a rough winter. Cleaning tiles, grout, and other flooring, as well as concrete floor refinishing can make a significant difference.
- Window cleaning – Months of snow, rain, sleet and slush can take a toll on the windows and walls of your business, so brighten the exterior through pressure washing.
- Upholstery cleaning – Before purchasing new furniture, consider upholstery cleaning to improve the appearance of your old, stained furniture! Regular maintenance will also help the color and condition last longer.
If your facility needs help getting spring cleaning done right, New England Cleaning Services, Inc.™ has all of the necessary equipment and products to revitalize and improve the cleanliness! Whether it’s an executive office space, a medical facility with controlled environments, an industrial site, or educational institution, we have a team of highly trained and experienced professionals to work closely with you! We offer 24/7 client support, and also have emergency and restoration services for those times when you need immediate help. Our service areas include the greater Boston area, Metro West Boston, North Shore and South Shore, so contact us or call our Waltham office at (781) 890-2000 for a free quote today!